Friday, May 15, 2009

between here and there.

My words are weak.
But my heart is strong.

Useless drunken late-night apologies. My compliments and all of my promises are as good as acid. At this point, I'd do anything. But when I can hardly even make out what's around or in front of me, what in the world am I doing looking back? Surround me in yourself and even if I am to suffocate I swear I won't say a word. Speak truth to my soul- so I will know it's there.

The house.. seems like that's the only thing on my mind lately. I have enough money now and it's definitely happening. No doubt about it. So if anybody has any furniture they don't need hit up one of us- me, Laura, or Jessica.

I miss having a safe place. Safe arms.
I want a relationship with somebody who I can relate with.
And I want it to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment