Thursday, May 7, 2009

melt my little heart.

I'm growing. I'm learning. I'm changing.

I need to clean my car out today.
And my room.
And go see my sister.

You know how Bob Marley had like 20 different species of bugs in his hair?
I feel like I have 20 different people inside of me. And they really need to get out.
That's what she said.

I don't need a relationship.
I got my friends and that's all I need.
Yeah, I'm alright without the heartbreak.

I just had a chicken salad sandwich.
It was absolutely delicious.
Or as my dad said, "Word to your sandwich."

Moving out soon.
Gonna sit right out on my front lawn.
Sipping a beer and waving at the 5-0.

Making lots of money lately.
And I don't really care if you don't like my job.
Cuz I'm still making bank.

And I don't give a rat's ass what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment